14 December, 2011

what? hat!

I am unlike my husband. He has this special relationship with caps due to baldness. A cap is part of his daily wardrobe. It has been his fettish to collect caps. His all time favorite brands would be Nike or Ralph Lauren.
Even my daughters, especially Jelena, have been influenced  by their father's inclination to caps.

his caps
our girls with their  la salle caps.
i got him a birei hat.


At some point, Nonoy has bought me tennis ball caps but I just kept it for future use.

my caps.
Last Sunday (Dec. 09, 2011) was a different story. We went to SM City Davao to buy a scarf for my aunt however I found something which caught my interest. HATS! And I was not the only one who enjoyed the fitting session. Although I did not buy a hat for my own, we went home bringing my aunt her first hat which brought her a big smile.



the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment