05 February, 2012

Despite An Injury




The hubs is "never say never" to his first love (not me!), BASKETBALL.

He hurt his left foot because of age, weight and the rigorous training. He is all out because his GSO team joined the Phoenix Basketball league for the sundowners.

We could not get away with the age but to be able to endure the training and enjoy the game he has to lose those annoying extra pounds. Good that he agreed to start his "no rice" scheme at night. And as his cheerleader, my work is off and on the court. Off the court, I have to be with him in this dieting which is also good and healthy for me. And on the court, I am his photographer!

time out.

the moves.

hard work.

He is a basketball COACH. He trains the young and the old discipline, teamwork and perseverance to reach their full potential. It is not his WORK rather it is his CRAFT, PASSION... his LIFE.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment