25 February, 2012

feet-ish

(hearty thank you to my student, Leng Delgra for inspiring the blog title.)

I must admit that I have this special relationship with shoes. Unlike clothes, bags, accessories, jewelries and gadgets, it is a no-no to say "no" to a pair of shoes. I think I have to blame my parents for this. I could still vividly remember my mom declining to buy me a pair of slip on which I was drooling for. And dad would not let me choose the design I want beacause he is too concerned of how to clean it. But don't get me wrong, I did not hate them for these. I am even thankful that through them I get to enjoy shoes the way I do now.

And this is how I enjoy a shoe store like the Payless in Abreeza...

5 pairs
for karen
for karen and bought one for mamo too
AA's first high heeled shoes.
dress shoes
for lena

valentine gift.
 and now my husband is regulating my Payless visit.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment