05 March, 2012

Junior's Prom 2012

I like dressing up, I like malling even more and above all I am in love with shoes but spending... NO WAY! I am a self confessed kuripot. It is not a must to have new and branded things unless it is a gift. I even appreciate hand-me-downs, pre- loved or even ukay items. I am a believer that it will always be the manner or attitide that will make the whole package look good.

Last February 17, 2012, our junior's had their first and last prom in their high school life. It was the time to dress up, feel and look beautiful. I would like to share what I wore that night without spending a centavo.


 dress: an old one from my closet which i have not worn yet
shoes: Payless, gift from the hubbs
ring: Accesorize
bag: mom's
necklace and bangles: mom's

and here are some more pictures with students and friends...

facade
with Aina Ventura

with Zaila Macadangdang
with Ma'am Ces Martinez


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

4 comments:

  1. I am a self confessed kuripot - this statement is really for real!!! purple jet doesn't even want to ride a cab even if it's so hot just to save some money!!!kuripot jud!! magtraysikad na lang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Featured tlga si Aina, Miss! :D Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete