12 March, 2012

a thirteen year old affinity and counting

Surprises are always sweet and I received one on an interesting Saturday. As always, my Chamay has always been thoughtful and generous. This tribute which she posted on facebook is so heart- warming. We might be an airplane ride away now but she never forgets to let me remember that I have a best friend and sister in her.

This is a big year for us, Chamay. Cheers to a beautiful year and beyond!
"When you screamed to the world your thanking of my existence, must say that yell moved me into tears. That momentous phase secured me against any uncertainties. Then life rolled me into a flashback. I can still vividly recall that cheerful afternoon in one of the intellectually armed classrooms in Ateneo when you caught my attention. You were curling like a ball. I knew what happened and I was saddened. We were not even in speaking terms then. Just because. With strong faith, I never doubted that 'twas His will to push me on patting your back and sharing my notes with you. The next days were good. Damn good that we can chat until wee hours of the morning as if there's no tomorrow considering that for four long years we were seatmates in all subjects. Often mistaken as twins. Haha! The rest is history my dear. Cheers to a decade and more of a blossoming friendship that only Karay and Chamay can understand. Not to forget the no brainer jejemon talks. Well, my heart is shouting too-- Lotsa lovin' Karen May M. Pido! :)"
peg: vintage




coffee date at k1




chamay's 26th




coffee date at blugre





another k1 coffee date


trike ride at AdMU

Starbucks Katipunan

the maid of honor and the bride

No comments:

Post a Comment