11 November, 2012

Delish Treat: Dexter's Pizza

Gastronomic Adventure is one bonding activity my family loves to do. In short, we love to eat and try out different restaurants and food chains. This weekend, we tried Dexter's Pizza at Caltex Starmart in Ecoland, Quimpo Boulevard which is very near SM City Davao. 

I was surprised that they serve big pizzas with very affordable prices. It was also advantageous for us that they have kiddie sizes (Php 60/each) because Jeka and Lena do not like the same variety of pizza. I must say that their pizzas were good and served fresh. Aside from pizzas they also serve wings and wedges. We ordered the 6 pieces at Php 125. 
Shawarma Pizza at Php 285 for 5- 7 persons
Spanish Sardines Pizza at Php 200 for 3-5 persons
I would like to share with you another good news for our family: Lena got good grades and improved already with her confidence in school and Jeka is an honor student again. Big thanks to my Creator for always guiding and blessing my family.

Aa's Honors Card


Until our next Gastronomic Adventure! 

xoxo, K



No comments:

Post a Comment