30 August, 2011

fettish

Yesterday, I went to the mall to buy a gift for a birthday party Jeka and Lena is attending today. I was so mesmerized with the Hello Kitty line that I was not able to notice that it's time to go home already. I was really in a dillema because I would love to have those Hello Kitty stuff but at the same time I am quite sad that they do not have much of the Pooh stuff which I am a fan since I was young.

The sojourn at the mall made me realize not only my love for malls but also the things that I am into since I was young and the fettish I am into recently. These are the things that I always look at during mall visits. These are the things that is written in my shopping or wish list. These things also made me realize that I have cheap thrills. Simple and inexpensive things can make me really happy too. 

I am into ...

i do not forget to buy one during grocery time.

i call these "net organizers" to make my bag clutter- free.

kikay kit is also "net" inspired

pooh and kitty organizers

colored pens

For sure the collection does not stop here. How about you, what are you into lately?





No comments:

Post a Comment