27 April, 2014

Delish Treat: Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf

What happens when all your family members are busy with their lives except for YOU?!?!
They were all in Tagum, Davao del Norte for two different appointments. The husband was part of the coaching staff who conducted a 6-day basketball clinic for young boys and girls. On the other hand, Mamo with my two daughters, were at a practice for their Kids for Christ band and Praise Parade competitions. The preparation was for their International Kids Village on May 2 to 4 in Cavite.
ALONE!
I found myself hanging out at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf at Abreeza ... ALONE and trying to be EQUALLY PRODUCTIVE!
Yes! I tried so hard to work on some school related documents that I have to accomplish but I could not also deny that I was eating most of the time. My excuse: I am a multitasker or my brain works better when I am eating!
With no one to talk to, food was my best companion to overcome boredom. The food of CBTL with a bonus of good interior design did not fail to make me comfortable.
shop ambiance
shop ambiance
cashier station
cashier station
counter top
coffee makers for sale
tumblers
tumblers and canisters
pastries, anyone???
pastries, anyone???
beautiful ceiling lights
beautiful ceiling lights
ceiling work
ceiling work
colorful wall tile
colorful wall tile
the mocha iced coffee suited my taste buds because the coffee taste is not strong.
the mocha iced coffee suited my taste buds because the coffee taste is not strong.
chocolate banana muffin
chocolate banana muffin
promotion
Monday promotion
We do not necessarily need to be anxious or scared when we are ALONE. One of my favorite mantras is: ALL is GRACE and there is also a grace in our alone time. Personally, it is in my quiet moment that I am able to scream my utmost appreciation and desires. It grounds me to my very person and the exercise is rejuvenating. It prepares me to nourish my relationships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment