06 January, 2012

checking + basketball


I have been teaching since 2004... I was just 22 and Jessica was only 2. My vocation is rather challenging not only because I was not trained to be one or due to the different personalities of my students but also because ever since I dread checking papers. This is one facet of my job which I am not really good at. I am slow as a turtle in checking that I could not even finish one set of papers in one sitting. I am even in awe that Dani, who is in my De Brito class, can finish checking one set of exam papers alone and in one sitting. 
However, I am not that hopeless. I thank God for finding a chance to entertain myself while checking and eventually finish sets of paper. Watching a basketball game while checking is a therapy so whenever Nonoy has a game, I make sure I bring papers to check. Basketball really plays a big role in my life even before I met Nonoy so it will continue to play its significant role even in my profession. Cheers to the many basketball games I have to watch and tons of papers I have to check!



me at the back of the bench
my orange-inked pen
hubby for the three and he makes it!


No comments:

Post a Comment