02 January, 2012

dad's post Xmas treat

I think it was around November when I ask Nonoy what gift was he thinking of giving me (hahaha, epal much!). My husband politely asked me what I want and without hesitation I described to him my big idea. I told him I want something not really tangible, not really material although it involves money. Nonoy was able to guess what I want and he asked where do I want to spend time with the family. He really did his assignment by looking around for a place which has comfortable room, clean restroom and a swimming pool for the girls and he found The Pinnacle Hotel Davao.

Indeed the hotel room is comfortable with good lights, soft pillows and twin beds. The girls were very happy with the pool area because of the Jacuzzi. We enjoyed the night and had a good sleep. Although I did not really like the breakfast food because they served something heavy such as chicken, pancit and beef menu. But nonetheless, I still give the hotel our two thumbs up.

Thank you very much Daddy for this wonderful gift. Your girls love you so!

Here are some of details about the hotel:

The Pinnacle Hotel and Suites
Sta. Ana Avenue, Davao City
300-5885/ 09228623851
www.thepinnacledavao.com
pinnacledavao_rsvns@yahoo.com

pinnacle's Christmas tree
hotel stairs
lobby
front desk
tv and dresser
twin beds
pool ambiance
cabana rooms
pool and Jacuzzi 
mama and lena

midnight snacks
Dad watching an NBA game
our room number

lena and her new pjs
AA and her new nightie shirt
after brekky
at the elevator
light details at the pool area
the way to our room
elevator at the 5th
plants at the pool area
daddy-yo


No comments:

Post a Comment