25 May, 2013

DelishTreat: Aling Foping's Halo- Halo

05.24.13

It was an upsurge night of sugar rush. It might have been due to my attachment (yay, i am not using the word addiction... hehehe) with sugar crush saga. The custard cake from Bistro Rosario was not enough to ease my craving for sweets so we have to visit Matina Town Square to have Davao's famous Aling Foping's halo-halo. 

Honestly, I have been craving for halo- halo for a week now and I declined the hubby's invitation to have one at Chowking or Razon's. Aling Foping's is at par when it comes to halo- halo. The ice is neatly shaved that it is not even noticed when mixed with the ingredients. In addition, I also admire how the ingredients are perfectly cured and tasted heavenly in my tongue. 

I have anticipated and have never been swayed but it made the waiting more gratifying and worth it. 

his
what is your order?
hers
prep station
other offering aside from halo- halo
the train shaped store
ready to attack?
someone is happy
another DelishTreat success story

No comments:

Post a Comment