23 May, 2013

Milestones: Lena on Drums

05.22.13


I cannot get enough of my pretty monkey. In my previous post entitled, Milestone: Dress to DeStress (click the link to read), I  expressed how happy I am in her progress with her reading and drum lessons. Today, I was in awe with her new tricks (do I call it that?) in playing drums. She is just five years old and she  has not made it big yet but I am her #1 fan. 

My daughters are one of God's greatest manifestation of overflowing love. My Creator has taught me to love and care beyond myself.  He has given me my daughters to nurture as His reflection. Responding to that call can be very challenging but with God's grace He will show us the way. 

I am forever thankful to God and to those who have been instrumental for my daughters to discover and develop their talents.





No comments:

Post a Comment