21 May, 2012

360 ° Hand Shaked Milk Tea (updated)

I have been hearing about this milk tea from friends for the past few months and I was able to have one yesterday during our usual Sunday family lunch after hearing mass.

Their booth at SM City Davao is just in front of National bookstore and near Mandarin where we had lunch (the gurls love the corned beef with fried rice and mango shake). I decided to have three milk teas of different kind which I shared with Mamo and the hubs. Mamo got the Pearl Green, the Black Magic for the hubs and I had the Caramel. I was able to taste all three and I must say they were delicious although all three taste the same for me. The sago and nata are soft and sweet just the way I like it to be. I did not crave for softdrinks after eating, so, it is a good alternative drink. And not to mention that it is healthier. Milk teas from 360° are refreshing, healthy and very affordable (paid only Php 129 for the three milk teas).

booth

machine for the plastic cover
Update:


I went back to SM City Davao yesterday afternoon to try their Pudding Milk Tea and it was equally yummy. I did not take anything aside from the milk tea the whole time I was in the mall and the next intake I had was during dinner time. Good news for those who are near Abreeza, they will open a branch in June. 

pudding milk tea

6 comments:

  1. mare mura lang pala milk teas dyan.d2 parang almost a hundred nabayaran ko.
    kleng

    ReplyDelete
  2. mare, when you visit davao we have to have lots of milk tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the caramel flavored one Miss. YUMM!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cheers teh,,,at dinamay mo pa ako!:))

    ReplyDelete