20 May, 2012

Pizza Saturdate

I spent the whole day of my Saturday writing about our recent trip and the hubs was good enough to ask me out for dinner. He brought me at Sbarro in SM City Davao and tried their pizza for the first time. Their place is not big enough though compared to the size of pizza they sell but we were fortunate to get a seat for two right away.

store ambiance
I personally ordered the White Cheese which did not suit my taste buds. It did not taste bad but I was expecting to taste the cheeze more than the dough. So to compensate I sprinkled oregano. I will skip ordering this the next time.

white cheese
The hubs had the Supreme which is better than the White Cheese. He liked how the cooking was just right in preseving the crisp of the vegetables.

Supreme
We both agreed to get the Chicago Deep Dish Meat which is a pasta in a pizza in my eyes. It looked big for me but I did not regret having it because it was the best pizza I tasted ever. I like the tomato based red sauce and the right cooking of the pepperoni, ham and meat balls which is soft in the mouth.

CDD Meat
the inside

We went out of the store full and satisfied. Thanks to the hubs for the Saturdate.

P.S. While eating the hubs remembered Mommy Vilma (his mom) because pizza and pasta are her comfort food. So we will have a pizza date with her when we visit again. And oh, this was what I wore:







No comments:

Post a Comment