17 May, 2012

BIG three ohhh

My heart overflows with thanksgiving and appreciation for the support, inspiration and love shared by the wonderful people who surround me. This is what I will bring as I begin the next chapter of my life. I celebrated my day with a simple dinner with family and friends. I am so thankful for the hubs for organizing the dinner and for the cooking courtesy of Mamo and Aji. 

Of course, this post would not be me without the food.
appetizers
blow the birthday cake
buffet table
kare- kare
pancit
chicken hamonado
birthday cake
Their presence made my day more wonderful. Thank you very much guys!
(L-R) Kuya Chris, April, Lena and Tin
(L-R) Ruel, Darlene, Lena and Faye
(L-R) Roy, Elou, Ram and Nonoy

The manner of giving is worth more than the gift. ~Pierre Corneille, Le Menteur

precious gifts
gloves and wraps from the hubs

It may not have been a bed of roses but It has been a life well spent!

P.S. This has been the shortest preparation time I had for a birthday. We arrived from Iloilo at 11 am and had dinner at around 6 pm. Super thanks to those who made this happen! I am truly grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment